Academic attainment and qualifications:
- PhD (curriculum studies)m University of Texas at Austin, USA
- MA (Human Geography), University of Leeds, UK
- BA(Hons) (Geography), University of Hong Kong
- DipEd, Chinese University of Hong Kong
Experience in conducting pre-service and in-service teacher training:
- Programme Director of Liberal Studies Teaching double degrees (Geography/History/Sociology & Education), HKBU, 2007-2021
- Instructor of various courses on curriculum, assessment, subject pedagogy and subject knowledge (Liberal Studies, Geography, General Studies, science, technology & society, globalization), for the LST-DD, Post-graduate Diploma in Education (PT & FT), and Master of Education programmes in HKBU (since 2000).
- Observed and assessed 10-20 lessons (Liberal Studies, Integrated Humanities, geography) conducted by student teachers from double degree and PGDE each year.
- Member of the Curriculum Development Council Committee on Learning Resources & Support Services, HKSAR, 2009-15.
- Member of a team that conducted External School Review for two DSS schools in 2010 and 2011.