The Technology Development Division (TDD) has managed knowledge transfer activities at the School of Chinese Medicine (SCM) to meet the urgent requirement of the technology development for translational science. We aim to set a bridge between SCM and external organizations (e.g. industries). Through this bridge, TDD hopes to facilitate SCM conducting translational projects and / or establishing translational laboratories with other external organizations (e.g. industries) by integrating the resource of laboratories covering basic science (molecular biology, histopathology, etc.) and clinical science (musculoskeletal system, nervous system, etc.) in SCM.
Using our state-of-the-art equipment, TDD is also an advanced technical center to provide a comprehensive range of contract research for drug discovery, quality assurance, authentication & safety testing via the 'University-Enterprise Synergy Innovation Platform'. The collaboration enables consolidation and optimization of talents and scientific resources of SCM and the partner organizations to conduct innovative integrated research on Chinese medicine, with a view to building a world-class, multi-disciplinary platform for innovative research and inventing new drugs and health products which have wide application prospects. Through this collaboration, SCM and its partners hope to enhance the Chinese medicine manufacturing industry in the region and foster the development of Chinese medicine for the benefit of mankind. We are looking forward to your support, collaboration and participation by win-win situation!
- Chinese Medicine - Teaching and Research Division - Professor
- Chinese Medicine - Technology Development Division - Director
- Hong Kong Baptist University Joint Centre for Pain Research - Associate Director
- Hong Kong Traditional Chinese Medicine Phenome Research Centre - Associate Director
- Institute for Advancing Translational Medicine in Bone and Joint Diseases - Director
- Institute of Integrated Bioinformedicine & Translational Science - Associate Director
- Institute of Precision Medicine and Innovative Drug Discovery - Director
- Office of the Dean of Chinese Medicine - Associate Dean (Research)
- HKBU and IncreasePharm Joint Centre for Nucleic Acid Drug Discovery - Director